iPhone App Demo Needed - Designer and basic iPhone Developer
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Sourcing Type: Outsourcing
This is an outsourcing project. To apply, place your bid below and we'll notify you if the employer picks you to work on it. Since this is a fixed-price project, you will bid a fixed price to complete the entire job. If you win and complete the work according to contract, you will be paid completely at the end (or partially as each of your optional milestones arrive). [url removed, login to view] guarantees payment to all workers who meet their contracts.
I am looking to upgrade my iPhone app demo in terms of UI and Design. The demo will have limited functionality and will be mostly static.
I need several screens and buttons designed, and integrated into this demo.
I have all the files and code for the work that has already been done. You can just work off of that. Here is a link that shows the demo as it is now.
[url removed, login to view]
This is a brief estimate of the changes we wish to make. I will provide detailed instructions and specs for each one.
Ad Demo Changes
- Place an Intro button on the homescreen. Clicking this should show someone entering a deal in the b2b. (visual only, no audio). Intro button should be
- Place a "Highlights" button on the homescreen.
- Add "click Here" arrows to guide user thru demo
- Add eCommerce Deal to the Virtual Currency Ad Unit
- Make all slider screens with higher resolution graphics
- Replace Email/SMS fields with one Get This Deal button that when pressed, opens a menu to either SMS or Email
- Make Email option autofilled, and if SMS is chosen, show how the short code SMS will work
- Remove the Sign Up button
- Reposition the Share button
- Improve the SMS Message
- Upgrade the social media buttons
- Upgrade the Virtual currency icons
- Upgrade the voucher design
- Ad distance to all Deal Details screens
- Upgrade the Close button on all the deal details screens
- Full Page Ad: (1) Start with initial screen. Then have full page ad appear. (2) See if the countdown clock can actually count down
- Show each process through to its entirety (share, FB Like, Twitter, Email Newsletter, Loyalty Programs)
- Add a mobile wallet to one of the ad units.
I will pay promptly upon completion. I will also write an excellent review for you.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online