iPhone app for runners. Fast Feedback and Quick Payment. Simple app needs your design/development touch to bring to life!
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $569 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Looking for a quick-acting developer who loves simplicity and wants their work to be noticed, used, and loved for its simplicity and fluid user experience.
Simple iphone app for runners who wish to automatically log and know their split times/distances as they run, and can view after the run.
Wheels to choose split times and/or distances before starting new run.
Current run page, updated with info of run (total time/distance) as the run is in progress.
Review page, where after a run the total distance and duration of run is logged, as well as the distances and times of each chosen split from the second page.
Fifth page: Log page
Where all data (total distance, duration, and individual split of time & distance of each run) is logged chronologically (newest run first)
Needs to use GPS to track distances, the more accurate the better.
Also needs to use a pre-recorded voice to speak back to user when they hit that time/distance specified to update them on total time, previous split time, and total distance.
User experience flow:
1. Login & be taken to page 2
2. Land on page 2 where they will choose whether they want both distance and time or just one or the other, and are able to set split distance/time for the run they are about to go on. (Needs to be on the same page)
3. Hit button at bottom of page saying "Begin Run"
4. As a split time/distance is achieved (ie. 400m or 30seconds) a pre-recorded voice goes over music or anything in background to inform runner of total time, total distance, and time or distance in specified split.
5. When run is finished, the user will hit a stop run button, from the current run page (Page three) and be taken to review page.
6. Info from review page is logged and is displayed in log page.
Needs to be a simple design, intuitive, and easy to use. A simple top-left navigation button to get to review/log/new run page is suffieient.
Wheel options for Time:
5 second intervals (5, 10, 15...)
wheel options for distance:
.25 miles, .5mi, .75mi, 1mi, 2mi
100meter, 200m, 400m, 800m.
Please give estimated completion date of project. This project is posted to other websites also and fairest bid with quality reputation will be chosen.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online