Looking for a quick-acting developer who loves simplicity and wants their work to be noticed, used, and loved for its simplicity and fluid user experience.
Simple iphone app for runners who wish to automatically log and know their split times/distances as they run, and can view after the run.
Wheels to choose split times and/or distances before starting new run.
Current run page, updated with info of run (total time/distance) as the run is in progress.
Review page, where after a run the total distance and duration of run is logged, as well as the distances and times of each chosen split from the second page.
Fifth page: Log page
Where all data (total distance, duration, and individual split of time & distance of each run) is logged chronologically (newest run first)
Needs to use GPS to track distances, the more accurate the better.
Also needs to use a pre-recorded voice to speak back to user when they hit that time/distance specified to update them on total time, previous split time, and total distance.
User experience flow:
1. Login & be taken to page 2
2. Land on page 2 where they will choose whether they want both distance and time or just one or the other, and are able to set split distance/time for the run they are about to go on. (Needs to be on the same page)
3. Hit button at bottom of page saying "Begin Run"
4. As a split time/distance is achieved (ie. 400m or 30seconds) a pre-recorded voice goes over music or anything in background to inform runner of total time, total distance, and time or distance in specified split.
5. When run is finished, the user will hit a stop run button, from the current run page (Page three) and be taken to review page.
6. Info from review page is logged and is displayed in log page.
Needs to be a simple design, intuitive, and easy to use. A simple top-left navigation button to get to review/log/new run page is suffieient.
Wheel options for Time:
5 second intervals (5, 10, 15...)
wheel options for distance:
.25 miles, .5mi, .75mi, 1mi, 2mi
100meter, 200m, 400m, 800m.
Please give estimated completion date of project. This project is posted to other websites also and fairest bid with quality reputation will be chosen.
This will be just version 1.0, will most likely need further work on app after initial release and you will continue to receive work.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $496 for this job
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this [url removed, login to view] more information see PMB-Thanks.
Hi, please check my message in your inbox for Detailed Project Proposal with my understandings about the project and for my past works experience so that we can discuss further there.
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details about us. Regards