I already have a basic website set up in yii framework. There is not much to see.
You will do:
- display products with pictures, description, price and an email of a person to contact if you want to purchase the order.
- Clicking on a product, you will see pictures of different side views of the product
- Advanced search: by price, category, size, etc
- Easy admin interface to add/delete/modify products.
- I will give you 200 products to insert initially
- Nice simple graphic design, with a jquery slider of the latest products
GIVE ME THE PRICE FOR EACH OF THESE FUNCTIONALITY AND THE TOTAL PRICE
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Areas of expertise: Php ------------------ Yii framework Joomla extension development C# ----------------- MVC development + Entity framework + Nhibernate Telerik component suite Databases ----------------- MySql MsSql server
Marikina City, Philippines
A full-time programmer since 2009, experienced in developing a variety of web application.
Dir Upper, Pakistan
I am a computer Software Engineer and working as a Software engineer in Nextbridge (PVT) Ltd Lahore since Aug 2012. I am working in different technology. PHP ,HTML ,CI , J query , java-script,MYSQL Currently I am working in Yii Framework .
Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Graphical user interface (GUI) design using HTML/XHTML/CSS, Adobe Fireworks/Photoshop - Web standards compliance and basic accessibility issues (as they pertain to (X)HTML) - Planning, designing, and implementing web site structure and navigation layout with server side includes and dynamic content - Designing, planning and implementing additions to sites - Design & layout of eNewsletters - Image optimization - Knowledgeable with TITLE & META tags and page content for search engine optimization - Understanding of screen resolutions and how to design for them - Testing with multiple browsers and operating systems to ensure the best compatibility possible
You can view my complete on-line resume at http://www.lourdas.name/cv/index.php?lang=en. Areas of Expertise ============== - Linux (installation, administration, configuration, Debian installations are the usual case, servers set-up for web/database services/LAMP servers). - Apache (configuration and tuning), PHP, MySQL (configuration, tuning, experience with master-slave set-ups, work with InnoDB plugins, prior to v.5.5), PostgreSQL (configuration, tuning), MariaDB - Very good knowledge of the Yii PHP web application framework (http://www.yiiframework.com). - Very good knowledge of the Drupal CMS and SimpleMachinesForum (SMF) forum software. - Involved in FOSS (Free/Open Source Software) projects: - Drupal CMS, my user profile is available at http://drupal.org/user/47085 - Yii PHP framework messages translation to Greek - Excellent knowledge of the following tools: - Git, CVS, Subversion versioning systems - patch/diff shell utilities - Database design - Technical documents translation from English to Greek and vice-versa (mostly about software, internet, computers).
We are a competent team of web designs and software developers. Designers are skilled HTML5/CSS3/JS and are well versed in frameworks like Foundation and Bootstrap. Developers are good in PHP/MySQL and .NET/MS-SQL with hands on exposure to Yii and MVC. As we follow best systems and procedures, you can relax until project delivery, once you freeze the requirements specification.