This project will require the creation of a discussion board website that is similar to facebook.
This will require the following from one user group:
- A password and username to access the site otherwise registration must take place.
- The registered members should be able to have their details stored in the database, and the system could include the option once a new user has gone through the registration process and been verified they will receive an email to notify them they have gained entry to the site.
-My account page that will display their profile and allow them to edit their details they entered during registration.
-There will be a notification page to display their related activity (i.e. who replied, who tagged you etc)
-A private messaging page to show inbox or send a private message.
-A support page with a video tutorial and a pdf-instruction manuel.
-A contact us page to send to the developer.
-A site map page to provide a shortcut to the pages on the site.
- A discussion page (this is the important one).
- Once logged in they can create new threads in the modules they are taking (ones they had previously stated when registering).
- A user can reply through various methods e.g. text, video, images etc.
- There will be a online feature displaying all users who are online/offline that are taking the same module.
- A user can assign or add users to a group in a discussion.
- The ability to customise a thread by selecting the time, naming the title and setting the length of a comment, assigning roles to the users
- ability to rate another post out of 5
-Posts are in the colour scheme of blue
The second user group: (Will include all of the above plus this extra)
-different options to select in the registration process
-In the private messaging, they can make a message in an inbox and transfer it to a public new thread so that everyone can see if if they see its fit to do so
-In discussions, they can nudge a user to make them participate and send them an email automatically
-In discussions, they can block a user for 10mins if they break the rules
-In discussions, they can invite users to participate in the thread but the invited guest has limited access
- In discussions, they can pause the discussion for 2 mins.
-In discussions, can delete a post made.
-In discussions, they can highlight a post made by user group 1 to put a border around it to outline its importance!
-Posts are coloured in green
-Limited access to site, only the thread by invitation only
-posts in the colour scheme on red
(The logo along with the detailed design of web pages will be sent through later on once understanding of the project is met)
8 freelancers are bidding on average £169 for this job
Hi I'm Andros :) I can do this for you professionally. Site will be responsive and load fast. I have a pre-built script that suits your purpose. please leave me a message, i'll get back to you shortly. Thanks!