Create a social network and news site for healthy ageing community
This project received 54 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €1268 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€750 - €1500 EUR
Short description of the idea
• We want to develop a dynamic website for our non-profit community for “Lifelong Healthy”.
• We would like to provide publication opportunity those who are interested to participate and provide a channel for their ambitions – authors (microbloggers, etc).
• We want to provide wide variety of information related to our slogan “LIFELONG HEALTHY” (Élethosszig Egészségesen).
o Fitness and mass sports
o Diet and healthy foods
o Public activity
o Healthy environment
• We would like to form and organize a civil community (individuals, public organizations, companies) to form a powerful organization to change our living environment and mental behavior.
Core of the website
• Main items are “articles” which are created by “Authors”.
• There are different type of Articles: article, how-to-article, event, “prize event”, etc.
• There are different type of Authors: Author, Event publisher, Supporter, MicroBlogger
1. Author writes the article and makes his/her categorization (topic of article) of the written article.
2. Article goes into review, where an “Editor” is able to edit, modify, schedule publication and finalize topic categorization of the article.
Functions with articles
• Articles published on a magazine view and in specific other menus.
• For articles, number of opens, shares, likes, etc. should be tracked and visible.
• Allows members to comment under articles
• We provide the possibility for supporting partners to choose articles which will be supported by them (Company “A” could choose before publication, which articles will be supported by them – below the article will be an ad displayed: Supported by Company “x”)
• We are planning to send an “automated” Newsletter – new articles (in interested topics) will be sent to the registered member – details later
• We would like to create “prize events” – voting for A or B, voters participate in an event for a prize
Phase I should be a working website, which can be put online for testing and use.
Phase1 – Basic functions
1. Article and how-to-article management (create articles, edit content, upload article images & videos; schedule (time of publication); categorize topics;character counting; count opens; count social issues)
2. Account management (registration, account details, setup, invitations)
3. Topics (create, expand, modify, re-categorize, etc.)
4. Main page matrix views of created articles and individual article pages
5. Terms&Conditions, About, Social networking implementation (sharing, like, etc)
Phase2 – Additional functions
6. Main page timeline view
7. Additional functions
a. “Prize event-maker” – for promotions, etc.
b. Other pages and menu elements (Events, Info pages, Supporter possibilities, etc)
8. Newsletter –generate individual mails & send them
Phase3 - Finalization
9. Finalization of design, filters, customization, etc.
We will provide detailed website plan for bidders before awarding project. Familiarizing yourself with the description is a requirement. Deadline for project completion is 30-45 days. "Phase I" should be in working order within a few weeks
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online