Fiverr style website with additional payment options
This project received 105 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2003 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
You must be familiar with Fiverr. I would like a website built that is very similar to Fiverr but the major difference is it accepts additional payments such as ryptocurrency's as well as the standard PayPal Credit/Debit card and site credit options. I will start out with a fixed fee from any sale. If a buyer decides to pay in USD I would receive that fee in USD to the admin account. If they choose to pay in Dogecoin then the admin account would receive that percent in Dogecoin as the fee(profit).
It will be free for user's to sign up. They can then add pictures and video and text for their Gig and choose which payment option(s) they want to accept and set the price for each individual payment option. Example, if they set the price to 500 Dogecoin, the admin account would receive 50 Dogecoin and the Seller would receive 450 if the fee was set at 10%. Please confirm that makes sense.
The major items this site will need are below:
- Fiverr type functional site designed from scratch
- Free Account Creation/Login with ability to create gigs with images and video and select payment options and set price for each option
- Accept payment options in Cryptocurreny's and USD's, Credit/Debit, and PayPal.
- Account Maintenance from admin
- Admin menu to change details such as percent of sales and manage and delete accounts
- Admin account setup to accept fee's from each sale
- Help desk ticket center
Please explain how you can help with as much detail as possible. I am in the U.S. and available via skype or email and phone for the right offers.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online