Interactive widgets for live video event (RUSH PROJECT)
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Please note that this is a rush project, and we need the project finalized by Friday afternoon, US Mountain Time.
We need the following elements that we can include with our live video stream and provide in an iframe to our customer to embed in their own site:
- General Chat Window. Customer needs to be able to moderate the chat.
- Q&A - questions can be submitted by end viewers, and then moderated for public view with answers...so only answered questions get presented in the interface.
- Twitter feed (following the hashtag for this event - hashtag to be provided when available)
- Audience polling (customer would like to be able to push polling questions and show results interactively during the broadcast).
To avoid confusion, we already have the actual live video player covered.
Please let me know of any questions that you might have.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online