Raw / JPG Light Post Processing in Photoshop / NX2
This project was awarded to samaukin for $115 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Have a simple project for experienced Photoshopper/Lightroom/Capture NX2.
225 Raw/JPG Files that are 90% of where we want them. Majority of these are standard still shots. I believe they are around 30 pan shots. We need the following done:
1. Optimize color and saturation (usually +10 for vivid look)
2. Optimize shadows/highlights for best effect
3. Correct flash hot spots when needed and try to make blown out windows as clear as possible
4. Remove wide angle distortion (Tokina 11-16 Nikon Mount)
5. Sharpen for best effect
6. Export a highest quality jpeg for delivery via ftp
I need these done within 3 business days. This is a piece of cake job for experienced photoshopper as these are not art but real estate photos with only minor adjustments.
Here is an example nef file: [url removed, login to view]
Our budget is $115.00. Lowest bid will not necessarily win as we want quality experienced people which should show in your reviews or portfolio.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online