Digital stickers for photos
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $931 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:To all:I appreciate the comments so far and have become even more excited about working on this project. From the ideas and comments from each of you, I have created a more formal requirements document. I will work with the winning bidder to determine what is feasible and what is not. Please review and let me know if you are still interested in proceeding. For those of you who have not entered in a formal bid price, please use this requirements document and submit a formal bid, as I hope to be making a decision soon
I am looking to create a program that can first do basic photo editing such as brightness/contrast control, red-eye, and cropping. Second, this program will be able to drag-and-place pre-designed objects/pictures onto the photo. I want it to be the digital version of the "thought bubble" stickers or if you're familiar with this: the David/Venus fridgerator magnets with interchangable clothes. I want various categories of objects such as though bubbles (though or speaking bubbles), clothes (hats, shirts, ties...), facial features (mustaches, beards, noses...), and objects (cigars, glasses...). These objects can be resized, rotated and flipped to be able to fit the proper orientation of the photograph. I think it would be good for the user to be able to import their own objects, by giving them instructions on how to create them (if they have the proper editing tool, tell them to make trasparent background and what resolution is the best...). I was thinking of having a 100 or so objects to be able to choose from and can provide a list of desired objects. After the user has added the objects, they then can save to file, print or email the finished photo.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) A CD ISO image of final program
3) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online