Photoshop Image Clipping Project
This project was successfully completed by technomart for $100 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
Looking for someone who is detailed oriented to help create image path and clipping from photoshop files.
1. Original PSD File -- create a new layer for your touch up, create image clipping
2. Tiff File - 300 DPI. Size the file to actual product size. Please find the original PSD file has the product shot with a ruler, use the ruler as a guide (ruler measurement in inches) for you to size the image to the actual size.
3. Large JPEG -- crop this image as close to the product as possible. crop to square at 1800x1800, save as 300 DPI.
4. Large Web Image - Save as web image and size to 252x252.
5. Small Web Image - Save as web image and size to 90x90
Attached is a sample image, this one is the more challenging one, but if you can do this, you can do all other ones. Again, detail is the key.
To bid, please download and create image clipping path of the file and output the required 5 files mentioned above. I want to make sure the candidate can follow instructions carefully.
Please bid for 50 PSD files similar to the test file below.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online