Spot the difference game - create images in Photoshop
This project was successfully completed by edgar318 for $130 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
I'm making a spot the difference game, so I need someone with good creativity and Photoshop skills to create the game pictures.
If you get this project I will give you 120-130 pictures, you will create differences of varying difficulty.
If you are interested in this project, there is a short test:
1. Download all the photos in the zip file
2. There are 4 files, each starting with a number. This number indicates the difficulty (1=easy, 4=hard).
A "1" means it should take 1 minute or less to solve. "2" means it should take 2 minutes to solve, "3" takes 3 minutes, "4" means 4 minutes and up.
It's up to you to decide what the differences will be.
3. Create the differences for each of these files.
4. When you are finished, you will send me a total of eight (8) files:
* 4 .PNG files with the differences (so I can try it myself)
* 4 .PNG files with the differences highlighted (so I can know the answer if I am having trouble)
In your message to me:
- Please estimate how long it will take you to do ~130 images in this method. I will provide you the pictures and how difficult it should be.
- Please write "cheese pizza" anywhere in your message so I know you read and follow instructions carefully. Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online