Turn ordinary photos into art
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 44
I am a photographer that will start providing personalized art for my customers. I am looking for photoshop/illustrator-wizzards and skilled graphic designers that can transform the ordinary photos customers upload into fabulous artworks. I am looking for detailed, beautiful handmade work, and not something that looks like filter-plugin or a pop-art action you can download online and run in photoshop yourself.
I am looking for 5 different pop-art styles to begin with.
If you are not sure of the terms, please google "personalized art" and research the galleries of some of the most exclusive providers worldwide.
1. "Graphic" Make the photo turned into a beautiful illustration. (detailed vector-style)
2. "Comic book" / Lichtenstein style, with optional speech/though - bubbles.
3. "Graffitti" The graphic sprayed-on-the-wall style.
4. "Warhol" Here I know customers are impressed with multi-panels, but I am first of all prioritizing the artistic look of the main image. (the panels and color-variations is something I can do myself)
5. I am open to suggestions fot the last style. Anime style? Retro? Vintage? Pin-up? Propaganda-poster? Super-hero? Che? Cubism? Superstar? 70s-Disco? Kids illustration style?
The styles must not be too similar. I have seen galleries with Warhol styles and Lichtenstein styles that looks very similar. Every style must be unique.
You-re bidding on turning the 5 samples into 5 breathtaking artworks in 5 different styles. (5 finished works) I sat the budget up to 250 USD, but if you can prove with some previous works that your skills are mindblowing, then do not hesitate to bid higher. I am willing to pay more if the quality is mesmerizing.
There is no need to compliment the attachment numbers with the styles. You're free to choose the style you think suits each best best. Surprise me...
If I am very satisfied with the results, I will strongly consider to hire you on a more permanent basis. (I am not sure how often I will get these request from my customers, but hopefully the frequency will increase as time goes by)
The copyright of the attached photos belongs to me or my customers. Any use except for the artistic creation for me through Freelancer is strictly phohibited. Please make sure to delete the photos after the work is finished.
Good luck! :)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online