Adobe CS MASTER Needed for Ongoing Work
This project was successfully completed by weblazer for $10 USD / hour in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Completed In30 days
We are looking for a MOTIVATED designer, who is an EXPERIENCED Adobe CS5 master, and who is available to immediately start on projects as they come in.
Projects would include:
- Logos / Themes / Branding
- Brochures & Ad Layouts
- Website Layouts and more
If you are looking for ongoing work and can deliver FORTUNE 500 level design, then read on >
ONLY APPLY IF you can deliver:
• 24-HOUR Turnaround on SMALL projects and on EDITS
• IMMEDIATE Start and urgent ETAs on Larger projects
• HIGH Quality, FORTUNE 500/Corporate Style
• ESTIMATES upfront at a Competitive Price
Adobe CS4 or newer
• In-depth knowledge of color modes, image file formats and settings
• Ability to design CORPORATE logos & DETAILED illustrations using vector graphics.
• Familiar with Print color and layout settings
• Ability to QUICKLY produce CREATIVE Brochures, Advertisements and Web Designs
After Effects (Optional)
• Video skills are a plus
Are you sure you can delver the work as stated above?
If YOU can be PROACTIVE and RELIABLE, then you can have a lot of ONGOING work with us.
--- If not, it will be evident quickly, so do not bother bidding if you question your motivation or experience.
Please provide details about your experience with each program above, as well a link to your design portfolio.
Also, to ensure you read the description, please respond with Code: 'ABC123' in your message, or you won't be considered.
Please bid your hourly price for an ongoing employer relationship.
We will be only hiring 2 designers for ongoing work.
Thank you for your consideration!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online