Note: Do not email me a copy and paste email about your experience. If you email me email me how you can satisfy my needs for this project. If I want to see your experience I will look up your profile.
First bidder who provides me with a mock up that’s good, will most likely be awarded this project.
I am in need for animation to be done using current logo. Please see this animation attached as you can use this to do a revision. I will provide PSD layered and AI files to you.
3 days max to provide first draft.
1. The screen is white in color and for a second that’s all we see until the animation starts.
2. Taking advantage of the work done prior, the red circle with company name as is now will roll/spin into place from the top onward as it does now and be at the center of the screen. You will create sound effects and barking of dog. any back ground music is secondary. When dog barks the dog must move his mouth!
3. Company Name letters will as it does now will pop off red circle.
4. Can we make the shadows under the letters a bit more noticeable like under? Whites as the letters pop off?
Note: Do not allow the tag line in black to circle in yet.
5. The dog will appear as it does with current animation [panting, wagging of tale etc] as it does now. Sound?
6. After about 2 seconds [you can certainly use your judgment here on timing] the dog will bark twice and proceeded to run in a circle. Depending on speed of animation and amount of time it takes for the dog to complete one revolution this may be one or two complete revolutions just as a dog may chase his tail.
7. As he does chase his tail the dog will again bark, but this time two quick barks. Two quick barks as if he is having fun.
8. The dog will complete the chase and go back to the original standing position and back into his animation as seen is step #3 above as in and proceeded to smile showing upper and lower The dog will proceed to bark with 2 quick barks with sparkling teeth [sparkles should be noticeable] As the dog barks and does his final smile the tag line will circle in from left to right around the bottom of the red circle.
The sound used in the original animation was free of charge, as I understood it. If I am paying now for a sound engineer I would like to ask that the sound be redone and have it smooth. The sound as of now almost surges in and out when you listen to it. I can’t tell you nor your sound engineer what to use, but I think he can come up with something for this. I final animation need to be provided to me with version #1 with sound and a version #2 with bark sound only. I plan on using version #2 on the pages of the website and when people click on it the animation will be the same with barking but just not the other sound effects.