This project is to create 11 simple, black and white pictograms (that will look like hand drawn) for Outlook e-mail manager add-in. The add-in is mainly used to file e-mails on the system or in Outlook folders. These pictograms (or illustrations) will be published on a website together with some text.
The pictograms should be simple but look like professionally hand drawn. Attached are quick sketches of the pictograms that I require. These are indicative only and quality should be improved. And if you have a better idea how something can be represented then I am open to suggestions.
The pictograms must be in grey scale (so black and white) and with a text and a pointing arrow in blue colour. The text should look like hand drawn. Each pictogram and text should fit in a rectangular of a ratio as on the attached sheet.
TO BE CONSIDERED PLEASE SEND AN EXAMPLE OF ONE OF THE PICTOGRAMS. THIS WILL BE AN ILLUSTRATION OF YOUR ABILITY.
1. Quick Search.
2. Label filed e-mails. (a stamp that says filed, and a stamped envelope)
3. Easily organize your e-mails. (a pile of envelopes and an organized stack of envelopes)
4. File incoming e-mails. (an envelope and folders with envelopes inside)
5. Price Match Guarantee. (a text within a star shape)
6. File attachments separately. (an envelope with a paper clip and two boxes, one with paper clips only and the other with envelopes only)
7. File to Outlook or/and System folders. (two folders with envelopes and relevant text)
8. File e-mails on the fly. (an envelope with wings)
9. Customizable notification. (a box with text, above system try icons)
10. Save space by avoiding duplicates. (A box with envelopes surrounded by people outlines)
11. Suggested locations. (a row of folders, and the relevant one is open to store an envelope)
24 freelancers are bidding on average £113 for this job
Hello, i really like your project, i made a lot of similar projects before, and i would like to work with you on this one. You can check my experience and samples of my work on PM. Thanks! Lili.
hi ill send you a sample if you think you can aford my bid, also is a need the black and white? maybe a detail of color would be good. ok tell me what you think www.tatows.com www.flickr.com
Hi, If you are happy with the budget and want the best pictoz / icon then you can ask me to start. I will show any one from the list, if you l ike then we can go ahead. Thanks Sanleon