We have a small windows desktop utility that we developed.
While our app is very functional, it lacks the professional looks and feels you would expect from a finished product.
As such, we are looking for a professional designer work to complete the GUI part of the application.
Attached you can see a sample of a professional application that has the following features:
1. Ribbon with icons at the top, including for ApplicationMenu (the left corner of the menu with the icons at the top)
2. Tabs in each section of the ribbon's menu (the ribbon is the bar with the icons at the top)
3. Custom-designed frames/boxes around grouped controls
4. Background Gradient color
5. Small pop-up context help icons and help text
The attached pic is NOT our application. It is used for just showing what we believe to be professional looks and has all the elements we are expecting to see in our app.
What is the project - the requested work:
The requested work:
Design using Photoshop / Blend or any other graphics software, new screens for our applicationi.
We need the PSD file with slices for the buttons, tabs, etc, so we can implement them in our application.
See the sample of the print screen of the Other application? It looks very nice and professional.
We want our application to also be professional.
Some pointers/general guidelines for the project:
1. Set a gradient background color. Unlike the sample application picture, we are looking for a more vivid color – brighter colors, yet NOT the 'office 2007' colors.
2. Decide on a theme to be used – for icon set, frames, buttons/controls, designed tabs
3. You need to choose Live/Hot icons – from a single or multiple icon sets, and present them to us for review. If we choose any or all, and those icons have costs per icon,. You must advise us about it. We have about 19-21 icons in the Ribbon Area, and we are open for suggestions for small icons next to fields (if necessary). We can budget up to $5 per new icon, but the max of all icons will not exceed 40 icons in total. We will make direct payment to the Icon provider as we will need to hold to the proof-of-purchase for legal reasons.
4. We will be provide you with a simple design GUI Ribbon that has all our menus and elements. You can use it or create your own. The menus should be the same as in the GUI Ribbon we will provide.
5. There are 18 screen shots. Each screen shot has about 4 -8 controls (text boxes, buttons, dropdown-combo boxes).
You need to design the looks that look like the actual print screen we will provide. You need to re-create the designed looks of all of them, and organize them in professional look. - move them around,. group them nicely etc.
Attached are two files:
1. the pic of the "OTHER" software. It is not our software, we are only showing it as a sample of a nice graphics and layout.
2. a sample of two of our screenshots that show what we have, so it should give you some idea of what we are going to ask you to do.
This is a very simple project, and it should not take more than few days.
Budget set for this work is $75.
Milestone 1. create nice Tabs for the ribbon area (the menu with the icons at the top) and first TWO pages. $35
MIlestone 2. create the other pages $40
Please do not contact us directly to bypass the [url removed, login to view] system.
Timeline: 3-4 days.
Good luck and happy bidding.
I'm not sure if the other files were uploaded,. so I'm uploading them again here.