Thank you for reviewing my project!
This is a very simple animation job consisting of a few deliverables. Please take a look at the ZIP file provided to understand the purpose of the animations. I require 3 (or more) shooting stars and one animation of the satellite/sputnik with it's lights blinking. The quality of the shooting stars MUST match the style and quality of the background image.
1. A simple shooting star image traveling from bottom left to top right on an angle of approximately 25 degrees.
1. Another simple shooting star image traveling from bottom right to top left on an angle of approximately 60 degrees.
3. One more simple shooting star animation from bottom left to top right at an angle of approximately 45 degrees.
4. Lastly, the sputnik/satellite lights (red dots) will be animated. They should come on in order... (from the top) 1, 2, 3, then all three will flash together three times before they start over again. If you have another idea of how to do these we are open to it... feel free to use your creativity but if it is not approved please be prepared to do it as outlined here.
- The pixels on the edges of the animation should not look choppy. If you would like to fill these pixels please use the color #1b0922 for #1, #3 and #4. Use #3e1b3c for #2.
- I have include firework animations to demonstrate the quality i am seeking. These animations are not shooting stars.
**Please review the resource zip file to see what these are for, they will sit on top of the sky background. The stars should match these -- circles/dots.**
Please feel free to provide samples of this type of work. A bonus will be paid if the files are delivered on time and without any fuss. Have a wonderful day!