Graphic Designer iPhone Game
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 14
I am looking for a talented Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating a compelling concept idea with innovative visual design solutions for use in an iPhone game wireframe and app.
-- Translate my idea into highly engaging and compelling design.
- -Collaborate with my programmer to conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals for this game
-- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve the look and feel of the game
-- Be available for consultation with me, as needed, on California (PST) time.
- 2-5 years of design experience
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design, preferably with mobile apps
- Primary skill: Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks. This game will need a 3D look without being in true 3D.
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- -A work style that is extremely detail oriented
-- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
I want this game to be completed in 2 -3 weeks so I need someone who can work quickly! Please do not apply if you are not available to work now, or if you are not available on Skype mornings and evenings PST.
Please use the code word "Hank," to show me that you have read through all of the requirements.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online