Graphics and animation for an iPhone game
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2378 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
* This job is for GRAPHICS AND ANIMATIONS only - no coding is required *
Black Mana Studios is developing a game for the iPhone platform. The game is a top-down arcade-style. The level of graphics and animations we need is high - to get a feel for it, please look at the attached examples.
Each screen, character and animation will be described in details after an NDA is signed, but to help you give us a quote, here are most of the graphical elements we need:
Complete Interface - including splash screen, welcome screen, help screen, toggle-state buttons, controls and everything else a typical iPhone game needs.
Characters - Up to 15 miniature animated characters. Please look at the Fieldrunners iPhone game to get a feel of the detail and animation required. ( [url removed, login to view] )
Screens (maps) - There are up to 20 maps in the game. Each map spans several screens and users are able to zoom/pan to different parts of the map. The maps are static, meaning no ambient animation is taking place in the environment.
Items - Approximately 20 items.
Icons - Approximately 30-40 icons.
We need a fixed price on the project, which includes graphical support for the duration of the development. You will be required to sign an NDA prior to signing the contract.
1. Extensive portfolio - please do not submit proposals without a link to your portfolio. Previous work for iPhone is a plus.
2. Extensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
3. Clean, layered files (most output will be done to PNG, but we will need the .AI and .PSD sources)
4. Experience with icons design.
Again, you must have a relevant portfolio. Proposals without a portfolio will be ignored.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online