This project was awarded to sarikadesign for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need greeting cards on various categories.
But we will start with
1. Kids Birthday (Unisex)
2. Employee Motivation
3. Parents Anniversary
4. Care and Concern
5. Daughter's Day
10 cards per category
$5 is the budget per card (The budget mentioned will be per category x $ i.e 10x5=$50 for per 10 cards)
Terms and Conditions:
1. All the Artwork/Greeting Cards that you create should be done by
2. Artwork/Greeting Cards should be your originals.
3. It should not be copied or copyright protected.
4. After buying the cards we would be the owner of Artwork/Greeting
5. Images used in Artwork/Greeting Cards should be royalty free or
have been bought by you and you should have the right to sell.
6. Cards should be created in vector art, raster graphics could also be
used in your designs.
7. The cards size when folded would be A5 and design can be either
for folded vertical or horizontal cards.
8. We need you to design the front page 1 and middle page 2 and
page 3, page 4 or the back page will our company logo.
9. No 2 cards graphics should be repeated.
10. We would need the open files of all your work in ai/cdr.
Use and understanding of color palettes is important as vibrancy
along with design style will be central selling points.
# You should be able to complete job within 2 weeks of accepting
# You can choose to work on any of the 5 categories mentioned.
Please send us your portfolio before we can start the work. Use and understanding of color palettes is important as vibrancy along with design style will be central selling points.
Creativity is the essence of this project.
We are looking for long term associations.
Vector Drawings, Illustration, Painting, Sketching, PSD
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online