Hangman game graphics
- Status Completed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 13
I need ORIGINAL graphics for a Hangman Game.
Im looking for the following:
- 4 style variations of the hangman stand with the character. (i.e. cartoon, hand drawn style, stick figure, other creative design)
- Each of the character variation have to be divided in 14 steps (PNG with transparency)
These are the 14 steps
1) stand/hanging pole with rope (no character)
2) add blank head
3) add one ear
4) add second ear
5) add one eye
6) add second eye
7) add nose
8) add mouth
9) add neck
10) add body
11) add one arm
12) add second arms
13) add one leg
14) add second leg
- 3 different background combinations for each of the 4 character styles (12 in total). (You have to take into account that the background need to have a place to put the alphabet and the current keyword)
- 1 welcome screen for each of the 4 character styles. The welcome screen will have a picture of the hangman (not the same as the point one, has to be a custom one for the welcome screen), the game title and 3 buttons (1 Player, Multiplayer, Credits)
- 4 Photoshop (psd) or Illustrator(ai) files (1 for each character variation). This files will contain the layers for each of the 14 steps and the 3 backgrounds.
- 4 Photoshop (psd) or Illustrator(ai) files (1 for each character variation). This files will contain the welcome screen of each character variation.
Very Important: The buttons of the welcome screen have to allow the modification of the text and their sizes. (They cannot be an static image)
If you're wanting to go above the requirements (more character designs, etc), please indicate this in your offer.
Include a link to other work you've performed, so I can see the quality of your art.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online