Image Design based on similar image
This project was successfully completed by rprinthaus for $80 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In2 days
Need to create a single graphic using the examples attached and provide image large enough for large-format printing.
Basic description of the image - claws squeezing metal together with metal being squeezed between his talons like he is crushing the front of a car. The face of the cat will be above the claws, like he is crushing the metal at his chest level. There will need to be a spot between his claws to place another image that is being crushed by the steel. You are not responsible for this additional image, just leave a blank gap for it to be inserted later.
This will make a bit more sense if I explain the images attached.
1. [url removed, login to view] - this was the inspiration of the idea. I want the claws crushing instead of just scratching. I will replace the soccer ball with opposing team mascots so it looks like our Wildcat is crushing the opponents. You do not have to worry about the team mascots, as I have stickers that I will use on top of your image.
2. [url removed, login to view] - this is the original image that will be used to build the face of our design. You can vectorize, copy, or draw this to make it work in this project. This image is not good enough quality to print at the size needed for this project.
3. [url removed, login to view] - this is the general idea that I am going for. Face slightly above claws, with the claws squeezing great looking steel that is being compressed between his claws.
4. [url removed, login to view] - this is a mockup of the side of a car. This project will go on the front hood of that vehicle. As you can see the arms coming up the side, the image you create will be placed to match up with those arms. I want this project image to look like the Wildcat is crushing the front hood of that vehicle.
A. The graphic you will be recreating will be used in a larger design project that is being created in Photoshop CS6, so you will need to supply your finished product in a format that can be imported into Photoshop. File size will be large and that is fine.
B. I just need the graphic sized so that when I print it larger than 4 feet (1.2 meter) it will be clear and un-pixilated. (within reason of course)
C. Adding your own artistic flare is encouraged. However, the [url removed, login to view] image has to be as close as possible to the face. The claws can be different.
D. You may use any stock images if necessary, especially for the steel that is being crushed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online