Magazine Layout Design and Formatting
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $498 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for a layout designer to handle designing and laying out pages for a magazine and various brochures now and then.
We would prefer the designer to be U.S.- based but are open to options.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign.
- Creativity - taking our product and presentation to the next step.
- Working with in-house production team (the editors).
- Matching pages to other designers on the team (overall look).
- Ability to make small copy corrections (fixing typos, etc that we do not see at first) during the design process.
- Willingness to make the pages look great – cut out images, put in drop quotes – and essentially go the extra mile.
- Ability to FTP print-ready pages to printer.
- Delivery of source files to client at end of each issue .
- Fax machine (US line) for faxed text corrections.
- General availability during our production schedule – not 24/7 – but days, nights, and maybe a weekend day here and there.
Your bid should include some info about yourself, your rates (we prefer to pay per page), availability, and some sample work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online