We develop highend 3D models of jets, airliners and helicopters for use within print projects, animations and digital video production primarily for the aviation industry.
Currently we are looking for a 3ds max modeller to create and texture (uvw map) an ongoing list of aircrafts, starting with the Bombardier 605 aircraft.
The chosen applicant will have between 3 - 5 days to complete this project. Of which can possibly lead to numerous future projects depending on the outcome of this 1st job.
Job will involve:
1. Cut out all windows, doors and exits from an existing exterior aircraft shell. (~25,000 polys)
2. Model interior panelling (ceiling, walls, windows), seats, flooring, doors (exits in more detail) as per client references.
3. Model a basic, low poly cockpit
4. Complete or fix any geometry or texturing issues that arise
5. Alter exterior paint scheme based on client references.
Applicants should be:
1. Fast and proficient in 3DS Max 2008 or newer
2. Know proper geometry setup using quads/polys
3. Avoid excessive use of the smooth modifier
2. Know Vray and have a strong understanding of vray materials/lighting
3. Any aviation experience is a +++
4. Self motivated
Applicants should provide a demo reel and samples of similar aircrafts or vehicles including wireframe setup. Thanks to all applicants!