Photoshop product photos of desktop computers
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 45
I need product photography for several custom built desktop PCs. I have already taken raw images using a reasonably high end Nikon DSLR, some lights, and a "studio" setup using sheets. I would like to hire someone with solid Photoshop skills to clean up these photos and create profressional-quality product images to be used in product listings. I have attached a few examples of what I have in mind, but the main things are:
* Select out each computer chassis from the background, put it on its own layer, and remove the existing background
* Adjust levels/curves/white balance to best create a dramatic computer photo.
* In photos showcasing computer interior shots, selectively brighten the interior components where they are too dark to be seen in the initial photo
* In photos with LED lights, adjust colors to best showcase the lights
* Add a realistic-looking "mirror" reflection of the computer on a white "table" surface with an appropriate fade-away
Deliverables include a PSD file with layers as well as a full resolution jpg for each image. The attached files starting with "example" are product images that are along the lines of what I am looking for. I've also attached two examples of raw files that are examples of what we will provide for source material.
We have 6 different computers that we would like product images for. Each computer has a front view, a back view, a side perspective view, and a side view with the interior visible, so this project includes ~24 photos to be edited as described.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online