I need product photography for several custom built desktop PCs. I have already taken raw images using a reasonably high end Nikon DSLR, some lights, and a "studio" setup using sheets. I would like to hire someone with solid Photoshop skills to clean up these photos and create profressional-quality product images to be used in product listings. I have attached a few examples of what I have in mind, but the main things are:
* Select out each computer chassis from the background, put it on its own layer, and remove the existing background
* Adjust levels/curves/white balance to best create a dramatic computer photo.
* In photos showcasing computer interior shots, selectively brighten the interior components where they are too dark to be seen in the initial photo
* In photos with LED lights, adjust colors to best showcase the lights
* Add a realistic-looking "mirror" reflection of the computer on a white "table" surface with an appropriate fade-away
Deliverables include a PSD file with layers as well as a full resolution jpg for each image. The attached files starting with "example" are product images that are along the lines of what I am looking for. I've also attached two examples of raw files that are examples of what we will provide for source material.
We have 6 different computers that we would like product images for. Each computer has a front view, a back view, a side perspective view, and a side view with the interior visible, so this project includes ~24 photos to be edited as described.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $300 for this job
ready to work sr please check my portfolio im interested in this proyect im at you service .....................................................................................
Sir I'm expert on Photoshop and Photo Editing. I have done many project like this . I will give you best quality and service. Hope positive reply from you. I'm ready to start now . Thanks