Separate TEXT from PSD to put in same place in INDESIGN.
This project was awarded to Quicketch for $150 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
I have 2 catalogs fully designed.
Final format: [url removed, login to view]'' x [url removed, login to view]''
With bleed: 11'' x [url removed, login to view]''
The catalogs have all been done in PHOTOSHOP (PSD).
I have a 20 page and a 16 page catalog.
- NEVER, NEVER resize the products, they are represented life size.
- MOVE products and text IF NEED BE to have a 1/4 '' margin safe text zone.
- Remove text from the PSD files, and replace the text EXACTLY where it was in the PSD, but inside a INDESIGN document (product numbers, descriptions, titles, any text).
- Save a 300 DPI flattened TIFF of the PSD with empty text and import the TIFF in the Indesign document.
- Send me back the 2 Indesign projects with all links.
See Web PDF examples only as a reference for your quote.
Less than 24 hours to complete this project, the sooner the better. Make sure you understand well what is required and ask questions if need be, I am on a tight schedule and print house is waiting on this file.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online