Simple Graphic Design Project for a Photoshop Pro
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $8 USD / hour
- Total Bids 9
*This project is for someone who can start it immediately -- not later or tomorrow, sorry... My current artists are unavailable at the moment.
This should be a simple project for a Photoshop pro -- probably taking less than an hour.
1. I simply need 2 versions of a "label" for a jar: Marvalus Green Seasoning and Marvalus Feelin' Hot Hot Hot Pepper Sauce.
a) I'm printing them on cards the size of 1/12th of a standard page. You'll see from the design inspiration - it's a very simple design. I've even done a simple rough design draft for you.
b) The back is just text -- aside from a few icons (Facebook, Twitter, Phone, email, URL)
2. I've attached a screenshot with instructions on it - and the instructions are highlighted in yellow.
3. I'll also attach the two image files for your use.
4. I need to print and use the final files shortly - so again - please don't respond if you can't start this shortly.
5. This needs to look clear enough to be duplicated on 12 labels of a standard [url removed, login to view] page
6. Final files I need are:
a) PSD b) PNG c) A PDF of the 2 versions (12 per/page) so I can print it out.
This is temporary branding -- however, if you do a really great job (efficiently) and exceed my expectations, I'll greatly consider you again for the official design and future projects.
I look forward to working with you :)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online