- Status Closed
- Budget $50 - $300 SGD
- Total Bids 11
I have some sentimental photo’s / newspaper clippings that I would like to incorporate into 2 separate collages. The final product would then be transferred to canvas and hung on a wall (roughly 40cm x 50cm). The following is what I am after:
* 2 different themes to the collages (Not sure how: by colour, by layout, by background etc). Few suggestions. For colour theme one can be old/faded effect. The second can have colors more prominant. For background: Use newspaper texts (text from clippings can be used) to fill background. Please suggest more themes if you have any other ideas.
* Certain key photos/clippings need to be used and featured prominently (I would highlight which ones) in final image.
* Photos can be cropped and don’t need to stay in their original state. I don’t want clean-cut final images. They need to be slightly messy with different sizes and shapes (Ripped effect / Fading / etc).
* There would be approximately 15-30 photos/newspaper clippings per final product (As 2 final products, that means roughly 30-60 images all together).
Anymore questions, please ask.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online