iPhone Game's Graphic revamp
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $625 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a talented Graphic Designer who will be responsible for doing a revamp of an iPhone game that you need to offer a new design for.
The game is simple 2D. Its theme is a cartoonic factory space (like Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja).
-- Collaborate with my programmers to conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals for this game and ideas for new levels.
-- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve the look and feel of the game.
- 2-5 years of design experience
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography.
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design, preferably with mobile app.
- Primary skill: Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks.
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
-- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
I want this game to be completed in 1 - 2 weeks so I need someone who can work quickly! Please do not apply if you are not available to work now, or if you are not available on Skype mornings GMT+2.
Please use the code word "Mustafa," to show me that you have read through all of the requirements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online