resize 100 images into 6 different sizes using Photoshop
This project received 55 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $44 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need to resize images into 6 different sizes using photoshop.
The initial image will be an image in png format with size 500Xsomething
The work include:
1. create 220X220 image with padding of 18 px from each size. If the original image is vertical, then the height of the original image should fit the height of the resized image (without padding). If the original image had a lot of padding - then remove that padding.
2. 165X165 image with padding 12 px
3. 110X110 image with padding 9px
4. 82X82 with padding 6px
5. 480X480 px without padding. If the original image is vertical, then the height of the original image should fit the height of the resized image . The original image cannot be enlarged!!!!
6. 280X280 without padding
It should be done with Photoshop.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online