I am looking for someone with exceptional Powerpoint skills to make a series of 10 - 15 slides for a presentation which will be used both on stage but also to be filmed.
As such, the design of each slide must be colourful, eye catching and memorable.
The skills required should include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and designing slide templates
- Create/edit slide masters
- Add elements to slide masters
- Applying slide transitions between slides
- Adding/Editing backgrounds and images
- Add/Edit pictures/symbols/objects
- Animating text and images
- Build/add animation effects
- Adding sound/movie files
- Create speakers notes and handouts
You will be provided the text and certain illustrations... it may be necessary for you to create certain images to go along with this text.
I will be asking for examples of previous work as well as an estimation of how long bidders feel it will take to accomplish the job.
Bidders must be willing to take feedback and 'tweak' the project pages until they are agreed upon. The project MUST be finished by no later than 10 January, 2012. It should be presented in both Powerpoint and PDF format.
Thank you in advance for your bids!
62 freelancers are bidding on average $347 for this job
I consider myself a suitable candidate for this job because I am hardworking, serious and easy-going. For further details, please check my message. Looking forward to hearing from you.