I need help (as an assistant) to layout and place information into an existing InDesign template. All of the generic ad items and components (graphics) are already done. What I would need this person to do is drag graphic items, text blocks, or bursts and banners out of an existing InDesign Library, onto the pasteboard (page), and fill in XXXX placeholders with information provided from a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet.
You will need a few programs to work with:
1.) Adobe InDesign (MAC ONLY) CS6 (6.0)
2.) Adobe Photoshop (MAC ONLY) (optional)
3.) Adobe Illustrator ((MAC ONLY) (optional)
4.) Microsoft Excel or another program (to copy from spreadsheet to InDesign)
You must be an EXPERIENCED Adobe InDesign 6.0 Mac user. (No beginner's please)
- This JOB is IMMEDIATE. I need someone to start working on the project immediately upon approving the project with you.
- I'd like you to provide a sample page so that I can see that you understand what I am looking for.
- There may be much more work to do if things work out and we can establish a working relationship.
- The files, images and information you will be working with are over 100+MB (in total)
- You need to have access to an FTP site - or DropBox, or Box account so we can share files and I can send you files.
- There are about almost 30 pages to work on.
- I know how long each page takes for production, so I will be asking for a per page cost, or an hourly rate.
- Information that is to be copied over from Excel sheet needs to be PERFECT. There can't be any cut and paste mistakes going to the wrong product. That is important.
Samples are attached for viewing.
(Excel file, INDD file, Sample Circular, Sample project book, PDF files.)
Please chat or leave a message. A decision will be made today. US East Coast - end of day.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $395 for this job
Hi, I'm an InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop expert with 12 years MAC user. Expert Designer of magazine, newspaper ad, catalog, Flyer, brochure and layout experience.