We need to have an existing 12-pages leaflet re-designed, to look modern and appealing. The existing leaflet is attached for inspiration and to provide the content of the leaflet. The text is Danish and be easily be translated to e.g. English in Google Translate. The main purpose is to describe the Russian Blue breed and the Danish national club for the breed - and present this elegant and modern cat to both existing and potential new buyers/owners. It will be half information and half advertisement.
We provide the logo to be used either in ai or high definition png.
All pages will be printed in colors. The format will be A5.
We can provide pictures; non-edited, which might will require some editing, colors, transparency etc. Pictures from iStockPhoto or alike can be used also, but we need to approve all pictures upfront to ensure “correctness” of the pictures used.
The leaflet is expected to contain both daily-life-pictures and set out pictures (or combined pictures, whatever makes the best look, e.g. on the cover)
One or two reviews will be needed, expected smaller corrections.
Please provide information about the following in your bid:
* Format the leaflet is delivered in, preferred is MS Publisher (we need to be able to edit text later on)
* Needed budget for iStockPhoto, if not included in bid.
* Link to similar portfolio if not online at [url removed, login to view]
* Short description on the expected final design/type of design you will provide e.g. will you provide a cover combined of several manipulated pictures, pictures inside, the leaflet (we expect total redesign, no limits; it’s your creative ideas we need). Feel free to post in PM with description or similar work that has the same features as your work on this task. Anything, that will make it clear to us, what we will get – and by that, awards the project to you.
Bids not covering answers to the above will not be taken into consideration.
Please PM if you need more information, examples of photos we can provide, anything.
Invoice will be needed for final payment.
This project was awarded to
Excellent result! Olywebart designed a really nice graphic portfolio of my professional projects. I selected Olywebart almost randomly based on the price he offered in the bid and the style of his work. He finished the basic concept of the illustration very much ahead of the deadline and then spent the rest of the time discussing it with me and making changes to make sure that every detail was correct. Very professional and pleasant to collaborate with. The result was exactly what I wanted (he also threw in some extras).
Hi, there! My name is Anatol Ursu and I am from the Republic of Moldova. Most of my clients know me as OlyWebArt, because this is my screen name. I’m a Print Designer. That means if you need a brochure, a magazine, a flyer, a catalogue or maybe all of them – I’m your guy. I use the Adobe CC package, mostly InDesign for print materials, but Photoshop and Illustrator are also tools that I use. More than two years now (since April 2013), I have worked with lots of clients from all over the world and almost all of them were really happy with my work. You can see that by yourself by visiting my feedback page. My 35% re-hire rate tells you that one out of three of my clients hired me for at least a second time. I care about my employers, and I always do my best in performing the projects I get awarded.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work