PERSONAL ASSISTANT / MANAGER seo, ad posting, web design, e-commerce - repost
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
NO COPY/PASTE REPLIES
DONT WASTE MY TIME
looking for a knowledgeable person to work full time and help me with my 3 online businesses
- be able to work unsupervised, and put creative thinking into their work
- be available to work 8am to 8pm MOuntain time (GMT -7)
- have good English communication skills
- be fast learner
- be eager to work any schedule even 16hrs sometimes until a good result is achieved.
- adapt to difficult situations, improvise and be creative
- read this line right here and type "26" at the beginning of his reply to prove that he read this or else he will be ignored and reported for copy/paste spam
What exactly you will need to do
- classified ad posting about 4-5 ads per day
- Open cart modifications
- Graphic design
- customer service, replying to email inquiries in a timely manner.
- LIVE CHAT SUPPORT
- maintain the online store, organize orders, invoices etc.
- anything that has to do with promoting the website (creating banners, submitting replies)
- you will be required to do custom work besides the things above
If you think this isa good job for you, then feel free to reply. and if you read all so far, thank you and dont forget to add number 26 in your reply because i'd really like to talk to you.
IF YOU ARE NOT HARD WORKING AND MOTIVATED, DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
if you dont have reliable computer /internet or other issues that might disrupting you from performing this work, DO NOT APPLY OR YOU WILL GET FIRED AND WASTE YOUR TIME
You will start at $100 per week depending how good you are, you will get raise
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online