3D Animated Video about an iPhone 4/5 and some Accessories like Leather straps
To start off with, we are a small and new company. We bring a "Accessory kit" (Add-on part) for the iPhone 4 / 4S and iPhone 5 in the market. The purpose of this Accessory/add-on part is the "safer" wearing of the iPhone (protection against slipping), without being obscured by massive envelopes/Covers. The Intention is to keep the aesthetics of the iPhone 4/4S visible.
For the market launch we are producing an commercial video, where some parts of is a 3D animated video sequence.
This link below is just to make clear for everybody who bids, what we understand of an 3D animated Video sequence. (Att.: We will have of course a different product and a different story!)
[url removed, login to view]
Our basic Accessory kit (See attachment 1) consists of 4 single items:
1 Stainless steel Metal plate,
2 screws and
1 leather strap.
What we want:
1) 3D animated video about the iPhone 4 and 5 how this Accessory is mounted/installed (see Attachment [url removed, login to view] - Story board) and how we will present 6 different product ranges/pledges with a mix of 8 different leather straps (See Attachment [url removed, login to view] – page 6 to 9).
2) Full HD (1080/60s), 3D modeling, animation and rendering.
3) This 3D animated sequences will be total about 20 to 25 seconds. The video will have 2 different parts:
Part A) with 5 Sequences which shows like a “explosion drawing” how to install the Accessory (see our "Attachment [url removed, login to view]" page 1 to 5)
Part B) with 6 Sequences which shows our 6 single offers/pledges for our Customers (see our "Attachment [url removed, login to view]" page 6 to 9)
4) We need this Video within 2 weeks after we award you!
5) Do not bid if you cannot deliver this 3D Video within these timetable requirements! We will have no understanding for excuses and delays!
You will get from us:
1) 3D Data file (STEP; STL; DWG, etc.) about our Metal plate Accessory for the iPhone 4 and 5.
2) Pictures of items of our Accessory kit or samples
3) Audio will be provide or you must deliver Video for later Audio assembling through us
6) Story board/script please see attached screen scratches (Attachment [url removed, login to view]). Of course we need to discuss the final story together! Here we expect your creative ideas!
50% placing at milestone after awarding you
50% placing at milestone after complete design and rendering of all sequences
Payments to Freelancer:
100% release payment from milestone to freelancer after approval of 3D video.
DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN NOT PROVIDE AT LEAST 3 POSITIVE CREDENTIALS WITH SUCH 3D ANIMATED VIDEOS! WE WILL AWARD ONLY PEOPLE WITH POSITIVE REVIEWS!