3D Interior Design For A Novelty Lifestyle & Gifts Retailer Shop
This project was successfully completed by archjsd for $555 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In3 days
A little intro about us:
We put together the best picks of designs and fashions spanning from quirky gadgets and gifts to modish wardrobe from multi-faceted labels around the world as various great sellers parade their ‘Hot’ stuff. And yes, everyone would love to clamor to the front to proclaim their ‘Hotness’. And they’ll get to do so, if they strictly are ‘Hot’.
Now that we'll be launching our new store in 3rd quarter 2013 in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's and internationally well known shopping district, we'll need a totally refreshing idea on how our new store would look like.
As one of our feature stores, this store should be stand out distinctively different from our existing ones. It could look either bold and modern (eg. See 'Look And Feel'), or colorful and swanky. The new store dimensions are shown in the file 'Shop Drawing'. You may improvise as much as possible within the rectangular shaped store-front.
Put on your best effort in this exciting project!!
Students to young working adults, and tourists
- - Fun, innovative
- Have a small quirky vintage corner
- Takes into consideration product sections (ie. Novelty gifts, Homeware (eg. cups), Clocks, Stationery, Bags and Casings, Vintage products)
- A counter
- Ample storage cabinets and areas, easily accessible for displayed items
- An area to place a large LCD TV to splash images of unique products or promotional ad (Could be behind counter or at entrance)
- Our signage, and a decal showing 'the best picks from the world over...'
Nice to Have:
- Unique, yet feasible shelving that incorporates lightings that could be manufactured easily
- Some modular shelvings (Shelvings that could be dismantled, change in height, space or configuration easily)
- An distinctive frontage with 3D effects
- A 'call-out' section (eg. See Cathay, Bugis+). But not a must if branding can still be distinguished strongly with the overall design.
- Different angles of the perspective
Should Not Have:
- Normal, typical, traditional retail shop design
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online