This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $29 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
M25 motorway Repair system
1) The system consists of a truck bowed shaped with a road over it. It is the length of 150m and goes the speed of 3 kms per hour and maintains and keeps a constant movement around the M25.
2) It scrapes repairs retars paints and rolls the tar/cement smooth while moving. (All these different things get done within the 3 mile per hour duration around the M25 underneath the truck. Different parts being done at different points beneath the truck. Eg. The road is scrapped at the front, middle gets replaced, then tar is poured the n lastly, at the back it gets rolled.
A= cars climb on
B= The road
C= Cars go off
D= Cars – top view
G= Boundary for road, Lane where all repair vehicles come in – Trucks with tar, sand etc
E= Rollers, scrappers, stages within the truck platform
F= Boundary lane where emergency vehicles and buses proceed through
H= Conveyor belts that distribute material to different divisions within the repair platform
I= Cut version
J= Boundary for road, Lane where all repair vehicles come in – Trucks with tar, sand etc
K= Draggable indicating lights to guide the lanes for the cars to ramp the repair truck
L= Boundary lane
M= Boundary Lane
3) Accommodation for the workers could also be provided within the Truck
4) If it approaches a bridge traffic must be diverted or stopped until the repair vehicle has gone under the bridge and it is safe for the cars
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online