PLEASE READ ALL (important for bidding):
There is a computer (PC/Mac) video game called Team Fortress 2, it is run by the Steam platform. You should be familiar with at least the Steam platform, and have seen some graphics from Team Fortress 2, so you know its style. The game allows players to equip and wear clothing, hats and miscs. Hats are on top of the character's head model, and miscs are either on the face or on the body. Players (like me) can submit Team Fortress 2 weapon and clothing ideas, and try to get them added to the game. I have some great ideas, but I do not know how to model or texture. So this is where you come in:
What will happen:
1) I look over applications (you are here). Please show me previous work, your understanding of my job, tell me what type of theme you think the game Team Fortress 2 likes, and tell me your price & time range.
2) I will chose a winner. The winner will be chosen by the quality of the work and understanding of job. Time frame and price matters too, but quality over quantity.
3) I will send you detailed descriptions of my ideas, and possible hand-sketches.
4) You will create a 3D model for it, using any program, but preferably 3DS Max (or any other Autodesk product)
5) You will texturize the model accordingly to my design
6) You will send the finished model back to me.
7) I will make sure you completed everything in the description
8) You will be paid.
Other things to know:
Team Fortress 2 has polygon limits and color limitations, and other requirements for the submissions. Please read here:
[url removed, login to view]
Please tell me which programs you will be using for this project.
TELL ME HOW MANY MODELS YOU ARE WILLING TO DO FOR YOUR PRICE. I have many ideas, tell me how many models you can create for the price you offer.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
I'm a professional video game artist who specializes in character design/creation. My online portfolio and samples can be found here - mattcharette.carbonmade.com