Rendering 3ds object for 360 degree view
This project was successfully completed by negrusorin for $88 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
I have a simple 3ds model (see screenshot). I need 36 images of the object rotated 10 degrees in each image so I can compile them into a 360 degree interactive viewer on an iPad.
- Each of the 36 Images must be .png with transparent background.
- Rendered object must fit into an image size of 890 x 890 pixels at 264 dpi. Object must remain at the same CENTERED location for seamless animation.
- Object must be viewed at the same angle as the screenshot.
- Metallic texture must be impressive, like the screenshot, so please provide adequate lighting.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online