Ghostwrite a Recipe eBook

Closed

Our company is looking for someone to Ghostwrite a Muscle building Recipe eBook. We have 60% of the recipes in rough copy. The other 40% will need to be researched. Must be able to understand how North American recipes work and are constructed.

Needs to be edited, rewritten, nutritional values calculated, organized and designed to finish product.

With colored headers, custom background and graphics.

It will contain 60 recipes in total. 15 Breakfast/10 Shakes/15 Dinner/10 Lunch and 10 Snacks.

We would also like to be able to access the eBook so we can make any changes ourselves.

eBook must include:

-Workout Plan: no research to be done, just organize and put into table

-Sample Daily nutrition plan. It will be provided. Just needs to be organized.

-A table of content must be provided. Once clicked it must scroll down to appropriate text.

-60 Recipes (directions and titles reworded)

-The eBook must be able to contain hyperlinks.

-We will also need an eBook cover with one custom graphic. (Have design in rough copy, just needs professional touch)

Additional information will be provided to winning bid.

Skills: Book Writing, Copy Typing, Ghostwriting, Graphic Design, Research

See more: cover ebook, sample company background information, professional ebook cover design, professional ebook cover, product design ebook, nutrition and workout plan, make ebook cover, how to make ebook cover, how to make custom graphics, how to make an ebook cover, how to make a ebook cover, how to make a ebook, how to make a cover for ebook, how to make a cover for an ebook, how to ghostwrite, how to design ebook cover, how to design an ebook cover, ebook graphics design, ebook cover sample, custom ebook cover design, background of a company sample, recipe, nutrition product, ebook recipe, recipe table access

Project ID: #4517412

Awarded to:

gpstberg

I can do this for you.

$505 CAD in 8 days
(22 Reviews)
5.0

4 freelancers are bidding on average $466 for this job

vipul20044

Ghostwriting and designing veteran with more than 5 years of experience in writing books and ebooks for new and established authors. Effectively, I have written more than 150 books including a few cookbooks. Please see More

$421 CAD in 3 days
(75 Reviews)
6.4
emon97

I am ready to write for you, please refer to PM for details

$412 CAD in 10 days
(88 Reviews)
5.6
ataamb

I am in this business since 2006. The abundance of the experience and all SEO expertise give me everything, you are looking here. Don't hire the amateur writers for your business. Only deal with the professional write More

$526 CAD in 15 days
(48 Reviews)
4.5