Need a competent web firm to help re-design a site that uses Ruby on Rails for its coding. Project must be completed within 5-6 weeks. Failure to do so means NO Payment. No excuses.
Below is the full description:
The website development portion of the proposal should be broken down to include the following specific metrics regarding sub-objectives:
Time to complete sub-objectives
Cost to complete sub-objectives
The promotional portion of the proposal should be designed as a flat-rate fee designed to cover maximum exposure.
This proposal/plan should adhere to the following timeline, and the final contract will be designated to include a "time of the essence" provision to guarantee timely delivery:
Completion of 1st round of programming changes by February 10th.
Completion of final programming changes by February 26th.
Hard (publicized) Launch of Site on March 1, 2013.
End of Publicity Contract Period: March 30, 2013.
This proposal should be developed in good faith to achieve all primary objectives in as timely as fashion as possible while ensuring quality work product.
- Update of site theme to high resolution graphics, including an animated banner
- New framing for data blocks on certain pages
- New framing for content blocks on other pages
- Improved Account page for users, including additional features and an upgrade to the layout
- Improved Social Media integration
- Improvements to website content, layouts, images, design, mechanics, etc which would improve the site's intuitiveness, ease of use, beauty, etc.