Wordpress Blog Post Manager (Images, Proofread, SEO tags, etc.)
This project was awarded to caterbacher for $6 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
I am looking for someone to manage blog posts for my Wordpress sites.
You would be sent the blog posts already written, so you would not have to write all of the content for the blogs, but I would be looking for someone to manage everything else related to the blog. It would be great if you have the experience and skills to write, edit and proofread the blog posts as well.
I want to make sure that the images are high quality and relevant for each unique blog post, so someone with experience and skill with graphic design and managing images/graphics is a requirement.
Here are the key things that would need to be done:
1. Take blog text/content and transfer it to a new post.
2. Format and clean up the text in paragraph format along with spell checking.
3. Find and/or create relevant and related images (2-4 images per blog, depending on the length of the blog and number of sections). This will make the blog post more visually appealing.
4. Upload and place the images in the most logical place within the blog post.
5. Add SEO optimized text to Title, Description, and Meta tags.
6. Run the post through our built in SEO software called Scribe until it receives a page score of 100. [url removed, login to view]
7. Publish the blog post.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online