Wordpress expert and 10 blog posts
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $153 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am launching a Wordpress blog, and need an expert who can set it up completely with professional and relevant template, categories,menu, affiliate widgets and links (clickbank, amazon carousels or other tools), and 10 professional posts about subjects I will provide more info about later. Those posts will be product reviews, and professional tips for affiliate marketing. Integration with aweber (so visitors can subscribe to my newsletter - I give you the subscribe code). Logo, images for the blog - the works.
Wordpress is installed. I just need an expert to make the blog ready for traffic. SEO knowledge is required.
What you need to do: Create the blog ready for traffic, from scratch (but not install it)
* Select, install and tweak a professional looking template which will suit this blog. (You gather some templates for me to look at, and we select the right one together)
* Set up relevant static pages, categories, tags, media (logo and other images needed), and widgets needed
* Install required plugins and set them up ready to use (I have some I've bought, and as an expert you would know which one needed for smooth blogging about affiliate marketing and product reviews)
* Write 10 informal and professional blog posts. Some are product reviews, some are tips on affiliate marketing. I will send more details to the contractor when time comes.
* All pages and posts must be top-notch SEO
Recap: Set up a ready-to-go Wordpress blog with the works. Template, pages, widgets, categories, tags, media, etc. And post 10 posts about affiliate marketing and product reviews.
My budget is very thin, so go low. I might split this project in smaller jobs, so give me a couple of bids in your proposal. One for all the work (if you are qualified), and at least one for parts of the project. (Ex: You bid $XX for the whole project, and $XX for only the 10 posts). You could also bid just for parts, and not the whole project. If the bid is reasonable and I get satisfied with the results, you may get recurring work for producing blog posts, or be selected for other projects (I plan to release more websites later, which are not blogs).
(Put "Frank" in your proposal, so I know you read all the specs)
Thank you, looking forward to a long termed job relationship with you :)
Timeline: We can discuss this in more detail. But i would like to have the blog ready as soon as possible. So give me an estimate either in your bid or in your proposal if bid needs to be submitted later.
PS. Bids are not sealed...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online