App Design / Existing iOS app being redesigned and expanded
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1214 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Hello and thanks to all for looking at this project!
I have an existing iOS app and it is in desperate need of updating and redesigning. I find myself spread too thinly and simply do not have the time to focus on this, but want to start moving on it, so figured I would check to see how it might work to bring in some assistance on it.
The way I would see it, the scope of work would be:
1. You would be provided with a voucher to download and install the app in question. ***IT'S 100% CRITICAL THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE APP ON YOUR IPHONE, OR IPAD IF NEEDED, OTHERWISE PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT. THIS PROJECT IS ALL ABOUT AN IPHONE / IPAD APP, SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, PLEASE IGNORE IT.
2. I would walk you through the intended use of the app, the current interface, and the current functionality by Skype.
3. I would walk you through the conceptual changes for the next steps of the app, interface and functionality.
4. We could have a general discussion about how best to approach certain items, and decide which items will get included in the next release.
5. You would then be responsible for mocking up the new/proposed app in full, in draft. This would be done using wireframes ideally, and would layout all the screens and workflows from the user side.
6. Once we have a final wireframe design, you would be responsible for creating the graphics for all the icons, bars, backgrounds, fields, etc. to a final state in layered, separated PSD files. One PSD file to each screen of the app, one layer for each area of the screen, or group of layers. Please be familiar with this process.
It would be helpful if you understood the basics of iOS development in your design to make the best use of the recent updates to iOS, retina and general user interface items that iOS has. You may want to make notes on your mockups to indicate certain functionality for fixed areas vs. sliding areas, etc.
If you have any questions please ask! I'm happy to look at a variety of solutions and bids, however for me the big item is that I'm able to find someone who is skilled in this area, and understands the process involved to take us from where we are now, to a new design that is ready for implementation by developers, and that I am able to use my time elsewhere while you're working on this project.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from interested bidders!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online