Hello and thanks to all for looking at this project!
I have an existing iOS app and it is in desperate need of updating and redesigning. I find myself spread too thinly and simply do not have the time to focus on this, but want to start moving on it, so figured I would check to see how it might work to bring in some assistance on it.
The way I would see it, the scope of work would be:
1. You would be provided with a voucher to download and install the app in question. ***IT'S 100% CRITICAL THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE APP ON YOUR IPHONE, OR IPAD IF NEEDED, OTHERWISE PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT. THIS PROJECT IS ALL ABOUT AN IPHONE / IPAD APP, SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, PLEASE IGNORE IT.
2. I would walk you through the intended use of the app, the current interface, and the current functionality by Skype.
3. I would walk you through the conceptual changes for the next steps of the app, interface and functionality.
4. We could have a general discussion about how best to approach certain items, and decide which items will get included in the next release.
5. You would then be responsible for mocking up the new/proposed app in full, in draft. This would be done using wireframes ideally, and would layout all the screens and workflows from the user side.
6. Once we have a final wireframe design, you would be responsible for creating the graphics for all the icons, bars, backgrounds, fields, etc. to a final state in layered, separated PSD files. One PSD file to each screen of the app, one layer for each area of the screen, or group of layers. Please be familiar with this process.
It would be helpful if you understood the basics of iOS development in your design to make the best use of the recent updates to iOS, retina and general user interface items that iOS has. You may want to make notes on your mockups to indicate certain functionality for fixed areas vs. sliding areas, etc.
If you have any questions please ask! I'm happy to look at a variety of solutions and bids, however for me the big item is that I'm able to find someone who is skilled in this area, and understands the process involved to take us from where we are now, to a new design that is ready for implementation by developers, and that I am able to use my time elsewhere while you're working on this project.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from interested bidders!
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1223 for this job
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this [url removed, login to view] more information see PMB-Thanks.
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.