Repost. If you bidded on my other design jobs, please don't bid on this one. We are evaluating your work already.
Design a website's UI and UX (15 pages post mockup). Applicants with prior excellent work in both these areas will match this project.
Please provide 1-2 pieces of your work and why it matches our needs (if you can't explain your work, this is not the project for your team). We will decline all applications that do not read the description of this posting.
1) Estimation the whole project and each page
2) Wireframe and Create visual design
3) Explain and backup the UX/UI proposal
4) Creative design. No common layouts
We will ask qualified applicants to do 1 sample page of the site to see if we can work together.
Successful applicant will:
1) Have a portfolio of design work
2) Be open to constructive feedback and changes to the design
3) Sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement)
1. UX/UI mockup design
2. Visual design of actual site
3. Convert to HTML/CSS or other format to transition to coders
4. 2-3 weeks deliverable
Graphic Design, Photoshop Design, PSD to HTML, User Interface / IA, Website Design
19 freelancers are bidding on average $425 for this job
Ready to start immediately & project will be completed within expected deadline. I work with Adobe Design Premium on a daily basis. I offer a high standard of work.
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hello, 5 years Experienced developer and designer here ,Completed many web design / graphic design projects for international customer, Please review my portfolio. Many thanks! Lutfor