We are looking for an artist to create mockups, then Photoshop psd files with layers for the user interface of our forthcoming Hidden object point'n click adventure game.
We are looking for someone with experience with this type of games (Bigfish games, G5 entertainment, ...) and our target casual audience (40+ female).
Description of the tasks:
- Create main screens (main menu, generic popup and buttons, options, credits, purchase screens, ...)
- Font selection
- Items selectors (play a cinematic, ...)
- In game HUD with icon examples, inventory layout
- In-game map and clue books layouts
- Misc generic interface common to those type of games
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1343 for this job
Hi, we are the team of professional designers, developers and SEO experts. We will provide you work with high quality and professional build themes. Please check private message for further details.
Hello, I worked as an art director, character/creature designer, animator and 3d artist for last 5 years. I send You a PM with more details and links to my showreels and gallery. All the best, Djordje