- New template for [url removed, login to view]
- MUST comply with style guides [[url removed, login to view]]
- must have a top and side navigation area and should be suitable to cut up into valid xhtml when you’re done
- menu elements should be CSS driven (but initial designs can be laid out in photoshop or similar ??" actual design will should be transferable to a tableless CSS design)
- We can pay a $200 premium if you can create a joomla 1.5 template at the completion of the project, although this is not essential for your entry
- we are looking for a fresh approach, but we like the centered fixed width approach to the overall site
- If you have any visions for a homepage, then maybe you could include this to show us how your overall template design will work with content on the page.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).