We're working on a collaborative productive app for iPad. It's like penultimate but with a multi-user component. I've put up some wireframes we used while developing the app, but you we're open to different layouts. Please treat these documents more as a guideline.
To sum up we need
- an app icon
- a splash page
- ui/uix designs for 4 screens (+ some dropdown lists) - we put up comments into wireframe doc.
This is the first time I'm opening a contest, it all goes well and we have a winner, we're aiming to give other jobs like this app's website design, corporate id stuff.
Please do ask any questions, I'll try to answer asap.
Ok after chatting with some of the bidders I'm extending the "what we need part"
- App Icon
- App Logo (we'll further use this on our website, business cards etc.)
- UI/UIX design for 4 screen
- UI design for dropdowns (like color box, who's involved in the board, search, etc.) These'll be mostly tableviews but with custom rows.
- After completion we'll be asking you to sign something that transfers all rights to us. (In order to avoid any future lawsuits).
We need only the design (in Retina iPad resolution), no code.
Success in this project will lead to further work in app's website, corp identity stuff. Maybe even some copy-writing.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $1183 for this job
We have read your requirements. We have designed over 1000 graphic designs (Mobile Applications, Web Designs,Desktop Applications,Brochures) in the last 5 years. Please check pmb.
I can offer you stunning quality. I will work closely together with you and will pay my full attention to your conceivability. Please check your PMB for more details. Hristo Butchvarov [url removed, login to view]
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
[url removed, login to view] quality branding designs [url removed, login to view] time availability 3.Pixel-perfect designs+ works as lightning on Photoshop.