user interface design for iPad hotel customer service menu for 5 star hotel
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 15
We are building an iPad app to allow hotel guests at a high end five star hotel order from a menu of activities. Hotel guest may want to select certain activities (spa, tennis, hiking, etc.) and we want to present a lush, rich iPad user interface that this five star hotel will believe it stands up to the quality of the brand. (We will need two "branded" slots on each page - one for the brand and one for our app.
We essentially need six pages designed:
1) Splash page
2) Category page
3) Activity page
4) Payment page
5) Shopping cart page
6) Message center page
- Splash page: A greeting from the hotel manager with a picture of the hotel,etc. followed by terms and conditions.
- One "Category page": This will be the "Home Page" for the app that the user can always go back to. We'll probably work with 6-8 categories. For each category, we should have the ability to have a representative picture and a short text. Overall objective of this page is to get the user to browse the activities, so it needs to look crisp!
- Activities: What I want us to do here is to create a template app page that can be used for all activities. That way, it will be little work to add activities. You can see that we have a large number of activities, so let's be smart about how we do this page. We should have the ability to add a number of pictures of the activity, a description of what is included and pricing. Again, looking good means more business, so clear call to action on the "BUY" and solid look and feel please.
The user should be able to buy an activity on a specific date (see "Payments" below). For some activities, with "unlimited" supply the user selects a date and pays straight away. For other activities (like renting a special type of car) we will need to verify offline that the activity is available before payment. The user will therefore send a booking request instead of paying. On the admin side, we will confirm availability and then message the guest that everything is OK and ask them for Payment. These details just mean we need to have two separate calls to action depending how payment can be made.
- Payments: let us use something very simple that allows people to pay. We could even use a PayPal with the right "front end design" This should just make it easy for people to pay us. You are just doing the design, but we want to encourage people to buy hotel activities
- Shopping cart: We will want to allow people to add activities to a shopping cart so they can potential buy more than one. This should have a good look & feel to it.
- Message center: We would like to have a message center page so that customer can get confirmations of activities books and alerts about new activities they might enjoy. This should have the same high end look & feel.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online