Institutional Video for Pet related business
This project was successfully completed by webville for $515 USD in 9 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In9 days
We need a 1:30 minute video/ animation for AgendaPet ([url removed, login to view]) to be presented in our booth at a conference we'll be present.
The video should work even without sound, since it will be in our booth and people will be just passing by. Though, for other uses also, we need to have it narrated and with soundtrack.
The video will contain mainly animations and a few images of my site:
- American English narration
- The video should work without narration as well, so please add large captions
- For animations, I'd like you to use the cartoons I already have my official characters (attached).
The video is oriented to potential investors and other professional audience, not general users (we already have a video for that, which you can see in our site). The provider needs to come out with the script/ creative idea based on a briefing attached, but basically, the video shall contain:
- What's AgendaPet?
- How does it work? What problem we solve?
- Market size
- AgendaPet numbers/ results
I expect you to do the entire process, from script writing (in which I'll assist you) to the animations themselves
Only place a bid if:
- you have more than 20 positive reviews here on Freelancer
- you can deliver the job in 10 days
- you have related experience (please share similar projects you've done here)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online